Upon completion of this course, you will be able to create a Studio 5000 Logix Designer® project for a GuardLogix® system and troubleshoot a previously operational GuardLogix system.
You will have the opportunity to develop and practice these skills by:
- Learning GuardLogix concepts and terminology
- Creating and configuring a GuardLogix project
- Adding and configuring CompactBlock™ Guard I/O™ and POINT Guard I/O™ safety modules
- Generating Safety Signatures and locking/unlocking a GuardLogix controller
- Programming safety instructions
- Troubleshooting a GuardLogix project