This skill-building course introduces concepts and techniques that will assist you in successfully maintaining and troubleshooting a PowerFlex® 750-Series (PowerFlex 753 or PowerFlex 755) drive. You will learn how to recognize PowerFlex 750-Series drive hardware and properly wire the drive. You will also learn to diagnose specific faults. Throughout the course, you will have the chance to use a variety of maintenance and troubleshooting tools, including:
- The A6 LCD HIM
- Connected Components Workbench™ software
- DriveExecutive™ software
After each demonstration, you will be given exercises that offer extensive hands-on practice using a PowerFlex 753 or PowerFlex 755 drive. This two-day course can be taken as a stand-alone course, or it can be taken in conjunction with other courses in the PowerFlex curriculum for further skills development.
- Locating PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Hardware
- Locating and Modifying PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Data Using the A6 HIM
- Locating and Modifying PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Data Using Drive Software
- Clearing PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Alarms and Faults
- Performing Predictive Maintenance Using PowerFlex 750-Series Parameters
- Troubleshooting PowerFlex 750-Series Load and Environmental Faults
- Troubleshooting PowerFlex 750-Series Equipment Malfunctions
- Integrated Practice: Maintaining and Troubleshooting a PowerFlex 750-Series Drive
Kirby Risk Training Cancellation Policy
If you cannot attend the above class as scheduled, notify your Kirby Risk sales representative or Sophie Dillman at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. If the enrollment is cancelled more than 16 days before the scheduled start of the event, 100% of the tuition will be refunded. If cancelled 16 to 8 days before the scheduled start of the event, 50% of the full tuition amount will be billed for standard enrollments. Cancellations received 7 days before the start of the event will be charged the full tuition. If a student fails to appear for a scheduled class, full tuition will be charged.